Types of Contact Lenses
We have listed features and benefits for the most common contact lenses. When you come in for your appointment, we will consult with you to find the best option for your unique needs.
Daily Wear Disposable Soft Lenses
- Lenses are worn for a single day and discarded at night, eliminating the need to clean lenses.
- As a new, healthly lens is worn each day, these are the least likely to cause contact lens-related eye health problems.
- These lenses are the ultimate in convenience, particularly great for travelers as there is no need to pack solution bottles.
Two-Week or Monthly Soft Lenses
- Lenses are made for daily wear with planned replacement, meaning new, healthy lenses frequently and spare lenses are always on hand.
- The largest range of powers and features are available in this lens type, making it the best option for astigmatism correction or bifocals needs.
- Some of these lenses come in colors, meaning more exciting looks for your eyes.
Overnight Soft Lenses
- Lenses are made for continuous wear up to 30 days, meaning minimal handling and cleaning.
- Ability to wear at night means clear vision the moment you awaken.
- These lenses have the highest level of oxygen permeability, making them the healthiest extended-wear lens.
We are pleased to offer the new Air Optix Colors.
Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) Lenses
These lenses are made from harder material, meaning more consistent and crisper sight for some types of astigmatism.
To find the right lens for you, please contact Kennewick Vision Care to schedule an appointment.